Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

venerdì 13 aprile 2012

In a strange world



English version
Sometimes I feel like the man driving in the wrong direction on a highway and thinking: ehi, they're all nuts, all these drivers coming towards me!
Am I an alien?
Whatever I do, I do it wrong. Some people are never happy, but I wonder: am I among these people?
Maybe I feel strange because I'm not tuned on the right waves. But why do we have to be tuned on whatever, why can't we be free to be just ourselves, without people to expect us to behave in a way or another and nonetheless be loved?
Human beings are always looking for something or someone to fit in with themselves. Difference is often a shame. So I'd like to declare  Today 13th April (oooh, it's friday, even better) the International Day of Difference. The slogan will be: be different, you can make a difference

Versione italiana
A volte mi sento come quell'uomo che guida nella direzione sbagliata in autostrada e pensa: ehi, sono tutti matti, mi vengono tutti contro!
Sono un alieno?
Qualunque cosa faccia, sbaglio. Certa gente non è mai contenta, ma mi chiedo: io sono tra questi?
Forse mi sento strana perché non sono sintonizzata sulle onde giuste. Ma perché dobbiamo essere sintonizzati su qualcosa, innanzitutto, perché non possiamo essere liberi di essere solo noi stessi, senza che la gente si aspetti che ci comportiamo in un modo o in un altro, e ciononostante essere amati?
Gli essere umani cercano sempre qualcosa o qualcuno che si adatti a loro. La diversità è spesso un'onta. Quindi mi piacerebbe istituire Oggi 13 aprile (oooh, è venerdì, anche meglio) la Giornata Internazionale della Diversità. Lo slogan sarà: sii diverso, puoi fare la differenza.

Vocabulary
nuts: pazzo
fit in with: essere adatti,
make a difference: fare la differenza



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...