Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

venerdì 4 novembre 2011

Ohm

English version
Friday at last, we're almost there, the week's going to finish and I'm really tired. Why am I so tired, if this has been a short week, from Wednesday to Friday? I think I know the answer, but I don't like it. It's probably because I've met a lot of people who are always pretending they're friendly when they don't like you, assuming that what they think is right and what you think is wrong. It's really tiring to cope with such a situation and I'm happy that tonight I'm going out for dinner, and tomorrow can stay at home and relax.
Fortunately, I've got a few but really good friends and I know that my happiness lies in me and not outside me, in what I feel and not in what people think about me. So, I'm happy I feel love for my friends and my family, and I don't want to feel frustrated for a job that's just a job, so I'm not going to feel so. We work for a linving and don't live for working. 
Have a wonderful weekend!


Vocabulary
to cope with = affrontare
a few = pochi
have a wonderful weekend = un meraviglioso weekend a tutti. L'espressione have a nice (o altro aggettivo) day (o altro) è una forma di augurio del tipo Buona giornata.


Italian version
Venerdì, finalmente, di siamo quasi, la settimana sta per finire e io sono davvero stanca. Perché sono così stanca se è stata una settimana corta, da mercoledì a venerdì? Credo di conoscere la risposta, ma non mi piace. Probabilmente è perché ho incontrato un sacco di persone che fingono gentilezza quando invece non gli piaci, che presuppone che ciò che pensano loro sia giusto e ciò che pensi tu sia sbagliato. È davvero stancante affrontare una situazione così e sono felice che stasera uscirò a  cena, e domani potrò strarmene a casa a rilasarmi. Per fortuna ho pochi amici ma davvero buoni, e so che la mia felicità sta in me e non fuori da me, in ciò che provo e non in quello che gli altri pensano di me. Quindi, sono felice di voler bene ai miei amici e alla mia famiglia e non voglio sentirmi frustrata per un lavoro che è solo un alvoro, quindi non mi ci sentirò. Lavoriamo per guadagnarci da vivere e non viviamo per lavorare.
Un meraviglioso weekend a tutti.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...