Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

sabato 1 ottobre 2011

Do you speak English?



English version
I'm sorry, this post is going to be in English, because I've decided that for half an hour a day at least I'm going to think in English, and it's just during that half an hour that I'm writing.
Why am I doing this? Because I'd like to speak English to my daughter, but I can't switch on the second language that easy, if I never practice it a bit on my own.

And I'd like to share this moment with you, too, if you don't mind. So you can practice your English, if you like, and if you don't, you can find an Italian version of the same post here below.
We can call this appointment English lesson, but it's not going to be a true lesson, so maybe English corner is a better name. Yes, I like it. I'd like to know what you think about this idea. Oh, it's going to be an everyday practice, and we're going to talk about anything, as we usually do in this blog. This post is just a short introduction to the new activity. So, don't miss it.

Vocabulary:
half an hour a day = mezz'ora al giorno. Espressioni simili sono once a week (una volta a settimana) o twice a month (due volte al mese).

share = v. dividere, condividere; n. parte, porzione, azione.

if you don't mind = se non vi dispiace. Do you mind? I don't mind.

practice: v. esercitarci; n. esercizio, abitudine

Italian version
Mi dispiace, questo post sarà in inglese, perché ho deciso che penserò in inglese per almeno mezz'ora al giorno, ed è proprio durante questa mezz'ora che sto scrivendo.
Perché lo faccio? Perché mi piacerebbe parlare in inglese con mia figlia, ma no riesco a passare alla seconda lingua così facilmente se non mi esercito un po' per conto mio.
E mi piacerebbe condividere questo momento con voi, se non vi spiace. Così anche voi potrete esercitare il vostro inglese, se vi va, e se non vi va qui sotto trovate la versione italiana.
Possiamo chiamare questo appuntamento English lesson, ma non sarà una vera lezione, quindi forse English corner è meglio. Sì, mi piace. Vorrei sapere che cosa pensate di quest'idea. Oh, sarà un appuntamento giornaliero e parleremo di qualsiasi cosa, come facciamo nel blog.Questo post è solo una breve introduzione alla nuova attività. Quindi non perdetevela.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...